Wednesday, June 5, 2013

About me!

My name is Josh Carter and I am an orientation leader for fall of 2013 at Carson-Newman University. I am going to be a Senior Nursing major (I'm also the president of the outdoors club here) and this is going to be my second year working as an orientation leader. I am excited to get to know all of you, especially those of you that will be in my group.

Here's a little bit of information about myself: I am from a little town in north east Ohio called Wadsworth. Chances are most of you haven't heard of it. I chose to come to Carson-Newman because I found that after visiting it and seeing the atmosphere and that it had my major I couldn't go anywhere else! I have a wide range of hobbies. In high school I swam. I play guitar, I golf on occasion. I also love to be outside and do things outside. My favorite sport/hobby is whitewater kayaking. But I also really enjoy climbing (also, we are just finishing a brand new section to our bouldering wall here on campus, so you should check it out when you come), mountain biking, hiking, and backpacking.

I'm going to try to keep up the blog, as this weekend I will be leaving to go to Colorado for a week and half to go kayaking on some of the rivers out there! I look forward to meeting all of you this fall! Feel free to friend request me/follow me on my social medias!

No comments:

Post a Comment